Our Commitment to Privacy
TrustSphere is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information in our care and entrusted to us. We understand the operative privacy legislation and practices across jurisdictions and comply with both our legal obligations and our customers’ expectations.
Please read our Privacy Manifesto.
We only collect data necessary to serve you.
When you browse trustsphere.com no personal information is collected.
- When you provide personal information to TrustSphere via web form or email, that data is only used to provide the requested services to you and can be accessed and/or corrected at any time by contacting us.
- TrustSphere will never sell (or rent) your personal information to a third party.
- When you send an email to @trustphere.com the meta-data (from, to, cc, date, …) is analyzed to ensure that the relationship that you are developing is maintained over time, regardless of the individual employee it was established with.
- We aggregate non-personal information using Google Analytics and other tools to optimize your website experience.
Our Products and Privacy
If you are an IT administrator or looking after Data Protection in your company please read the following:
- What an IT Administrator needs to know
- TrustSphere’s Information Security Practices
- Privacy Practitioner’s Guide
- Privacy in the Employment Context