Add Value to Your Existing Clients
TrustSphere is committed to working with its partners to deliver to customers the most comprehensive set of secure, trustworthy and identifiable enterprise email solutions. Our partnerships serve two purposes:
- Meeting the needs of enterprise customers in specific market segments
- Offering solutions that help our customers leverage and protect their existing IT investments
We work with variety of network and cloud providers that organizations know and trust. Together, we ensure TrustSphere solutions are interoperable with the industry’s most popular business tools and most common email environments.
Profile of a TrustSphere Partner: Technology – Solutions – Authorized
The TrustSphere Partner Network is a global community of specialized partners who implement, resell, host or manage, integrate with, and support TrustVault and TrustCloud solutions. Together we provide to our joint enterprise customers a menu of email communications and business analysis solutions that are comprehensive and best-of-breed.
- Technology Partners are leading global technology companies, with significant market share within their target market, such as VMware, Commtouch, and Sophos. Technology partners provide the hardware and/or software platforms, devices, and/or operating systems that TrustSphere software runs on. Our Technology partners include hardware suppliers and operating systems vendors who do not resell TrustSphere software.
- Solution Partners create and market software applications that, when made compatible with a TrustSphere product, expand the market for both the Partner and TrustSphere. ISV’s range from some of the biggest software companies in the world to small geography specific development companies. TrustSphere certified Solution Partners help enterprises from project concept to installation and provide ongoing support and management. TrustSphere Solution Partners will evaluate your needs and design.
- Authorized Partner is an entry level membership in the TrustSphere Partner Network. It does not require TrustSphere certification; however, it provides many initial benefits. Authorized partners are eligible for tools and initial training to help them be acquainted with TrustSphere products.
Become a TrustSphere Partner
TrustSphere has formed strong partnerships with companies worldwide to create a network that can effectively deliver all elements of a complete enterprise level (email) communications solution.
The TrustSphere Partner Network represents one unified program featuring three partner categories: Technology, Solution and Authorized. This is a community of System Integrators, Software Technology Vendors, Solution Providers, Resellers and Telcos that deliver value add services, unique integrated products or complementary solutions for TrustSphere customers.
Interested in working with us? We would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will be in touch with you shortly.